Ad

my H12 media ads

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You're Trying To Be Someone That Looks Rich But, Really, You're Not *Part 1

Okay, this post made entirely based on my observation on how people reacts in this new-aged living styles...

There are mainly FOUR categories of people out there in the urban public,
1# *the one who looks POOR but in reality he's/she's rich (let use only he in this post)
2# *the one who looks RICH, well, he's rich!
3# *the one who looks POOR, well, he's poor!
4# *the one who looks RICH but in reality he's poor!



So, reflecting back, I can't lie that, I lived out most of my past life in the category 4# people...
Humbly I'm stating here, I came from the lower part of middle-class standard, where things are not so poor but not eligible to be in a middle-class citizen...


We (including my family), have a the 'almost decent' standard that I believes, there's more out there and in trying to hide behind the curtains of richness...


This type of action can be so addictive so much like cocaine which differs only by - drug addicts CONSUME drugs - on the other hand, pretending to be *rich addicts, CONSUMED by his own lust on high standard... (don't blame me if i stated any false facts here, this post based on 99.98% of my perception....



as a upper (older) rank of teenagers, I came across thousands who pretending to be soooooooo rich but in reality, asking their parents for 5bucks alone can be so hard, yes, I experienced it myself...


teenagers easily hooked up with glamorous bling-bling (especially to you #girls), whilst boys, well we hooked up in 'giving' girls what they want, as in a completely fooled boyfriend.... HAHAHA


this cycle literally becoming a pandemic influenza that slowly emerged in globally teens mind (including me) and without knowing, their slowly plunged deep inside cocky arrogant mind...





but don't feel bad, this things are so NORMAL, it's only 'UN' NORMAL if you're pushing yourself so hard until your parents themselves rather literally rather 'die' than feeding your boiling lusts...


...................................................................................................................................................................
I'll post more about other categories above


Don't forget to leave some comments below and follow my blog.... :)











No comments:

Post a Comment