Ad

my H12 media ads

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Nasty Stuff ( 1 Man 1 Jar) I Found In World Wide Web *Gruesome! #1

i've been surfing the internet, i guess more than hundred of hours per month, seeing (accidentally) disgusting things should be easily handled because every internet surfer definitely lost at least once/day...

so another 'normal' day went by, turning on my laptop, connecting the internet, yeah it's becoming a routine recently...

after watching my last disgusting video - ' 2 girls 1 cup ' - i became more curious towards what lies behind this massive so-called world wide web...

so, another routine, my first usual page ' www.google.com ', i convincing my self, there must be mor!
yeah - i'm so curious!

so i searched (once again) this 4 key words (alphanumerical actually) - on google's searched tab - i reluctantly typed o ''2 girls 1 cup'', yeah me second time...

i scanned every words come upon the page, i saw these interesting phrases ''1 MAN 1 JAR''...

i clicked it, a thumbnail of what i'm about to encounter popped up! a (physically) naked man sitting on a glass jar!

yeah, it's becoming more obvious that this is NASTY!

hahaha... i wouldn't dare to finish up this topic as i'm currently eating me lunch...

consider this topic will be continued in part #2 ... puke puke puke... it's gruesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment