Ad

my H12 media ads

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sarawak, after 3 months here ... a journey to share

i deeply remember the day i checked my university offer through online... there i was, can't believe the fact that i'm heading to Sarawak on 22nd of May 2011... a NEW journey began

i am surprisingly did not bothered how things did went as i planned... recalling back the moment i was chosen for National Service Programme (PLKN) located in Rawang, Selangor.


during that very week, my father were my biggest cherio
s.. cheering me  up in every single aspect...

the morning of 22nd May - i was at the airport, hour before my first flight to Sarawak.  questions hit my mind - ''how will i survive without my parents, home, etc.'' - that moment, the first of home sickness couldn't let me go...

evening of 22nd May - after a hour and a half boring flight, it was my first ever step to sarawak... the state famous with it's diversity of hornbill species... my feeling is in disgust... a mixture of every type of taste - happy, sad, clue-less = the taste of abstractual puke...

one week after - i finished attending the UiTM Samarahan Mingu Destini Siswa (or better pronounced - orientation week)... it was vicioulsly filled with anger as i hate that week... no further elaboration, just hate... not pure - a silly mixture actually...

time flew leaving me consciously unconscious ... a deep awake-slept that kept me from tracking where time hiding themselves (a good metaphore eh'?)


today, 6th of September - the date, 22nd of May is just another memory of mine, sort of fading away glooming into nowhere... i've meet various type of people here - that constantly changes with time... sharing joyous moments, laugh, (definitely not crying) together... i'm coping up with studies eventho' physics one of my fearsome subject that creeping me out...

as a conclusion after the long bla, bla, bla - recalling back - time just cannot wait for us.  it's purely the vicious motif God created for us to fill moments in it. either joyous - or - un-so-joyous....

take the time, a moment at a time but don't waste them, just go with the flow, i'm not saying you have to do everything so righteously ... just have fun but not exceeding the limits...











No comments:

Post a Comment