Ad

my H12 media ads

Monday, September 5, 2011

After months un-updated ... here are my stories

Hmm, after months - i have not updated my blog since... (this post will be sort of manglish malaysian-english if you're askin) ...
 
it's been a while now, i've came up with various interesting post recently - especially on politics (i will not type on that)
love, romance, friends couple a few days and then breaking up with stupid reasons - that's creep me out .........
i saw my followers board just now, and i'm not upset with that number i have, tho' my friends got hundreds more, no biggie.
 last week is a terrible week of mine, concluding that many 'bad things' happened, including uncofidential love story, meeting up with ghosts (haha), spending my Raya holiday with bunch of people who (including me) cannot afford flight ticket (another haha)...

during that holiday, i learn something which i strongly agree - it's a valuable lesson...  i'm not going to give you guys some checklist or something but -  i'm just going to summarise the diamond things...
 
during that excruciating holiday, i ran out of money. summing up what's left in my pocket and in my atm (the governments' act) i left only RM50.00 (approximately 15USD).... and it is a definite terrible thing!
 
 


during that moment, it was still in the early stage of holiday means i have one week to go.... it was a depressing moment tho. i'm kinda kind of kindful person that lovess to spend some bucks, hanging out with idiotic friends, but not with the chicks. Hahaha...

after, several days, crunching up instantaneous noodles manufactured by Maggie, it's seems oblivious that i need to make a step, not buglaring a house but finding a way to cope with my rumbling stomach.....

you might be asking, why the hell you one idiotic blogger did'nt ask money from your parents nor your siblings... '' i just can't do it seeing my family's financial status - not that poor nor rich typho''

my first of all first major step is buying more INSTANT NOODLES! ... haha, how lane the taste of msg (monosodium glutamate) drenching up with my pittyful saliva, drowning down my little anus and uretha... obviously a bad metaphore....

my second of first step is, repeat my first step.

well that's all guys. i think i'm out of topic... any way, adios !... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment